The focus of our personal support services offered thru MN Waiver Programs is to assist clients with maintaining their independence, participating in community activities and establishing new relationships.
Covered services include supervision, support or assistance with:
• Activities of daily living (ADLs)
• Accessing community services
• Developing meaningful connections with community members
• Establishing new relationships and nurturing existing ones
• Participating in community activities of the person’s choosing.
To ensure your needs are met, our caregivers are experienced, reliable and background-screened. For more information call us at 1.800.207.4009 or email us. We are here and ready to improve your quality of life.